These HUBS are run by specialist teachers from the 0-25 Specialist Teaching and Support Service
All school staff MUST book on to our Hubs via the following website:
SEND advice hubs provide school staff with the opportunity to discuss an individual pupil’s needs with a specialist teacher in order to establish appropriate strategies and support. Advice is offered for any child with a presenting special educational need
at any stage of the Bradford Matrix of Need.
From September, a hub needs booking before a referral can be sent into us.
Hubs are available for all educational settings within the authority.
Step 1: Reserve your slot on skills4Bradford website.
- Please enter into your browser if the web link doesn’t work first time.
- Please open to full screen and click on Training and Events.
- Filter the “Provider”(on the left hand side of the page) to 0-25 Specialist Teaching and Support Service.
Step 2: Ensure you checkout your slot on skills4Bradford website. Yours schools authorised purchaser can do this.
Step 3: Email the SCIL Team parent carer consent form which can be found using the following link, Referral Forms | Skills 4 Bradford securely to: SCILTeam@bradford.gov.uk by
- Please ensure that we have written consent on the parent/carer consent form.
- If this form is not received 2 weeks before the Hub date you will receive a cancellation email
All our HUBS are free, please click on the below link to take you to our HUB brochure
BSO Hubs Brochure V1 -Autum 22-23 - 30.09.2022