What can the Careers Education, Information, Advice & Guidance Team offer my school?
We have a range of highly experienced and qualified careers advisers who can meet your needs through the provision of bespoke services for individual organisations. Our strengths include an established network of partners, employers and pathways available
to young people.
Some of the support we can offer includes:
- Careers interviews - individual & groups
- Group / School assemblies
- Employability support including writing CV's and interview preparation
- Application / referal to traineeships and apprenticeships
- Applications to FE and 6 form establishments
- Advocating for young people
- Liaison with a wide range of statutory and voluntary sector agencies
- Support for students with additional needs e.g. EHCP's
- Organising careers fairs / specific events
If you would like to discuss your CEIAG needs with us, please call 01274 437373, email
firstname.lastname@example.org or visit