“Bradford Council” when you use this website.
“Bradford Council” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured
that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“Bradford Council” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from
Also please see privacy notices regarding the local authority
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- user name and password details
- staffing information
- feedback information to be used for updating the website
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, school addresses and contact numbers.
- school statistics
- intenet browser trends so we can improve the website.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you regarding site issues and changes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your needs.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Bradford Council is committed to only using cookies that are either essential (i.e. they are required to make something work) or that help us to make your experience of using the website better.
Cookies used on this website
||This is used by the server to remember session data between pages.
||When the browser is closed.
||Used to remember who you are when connected securely to our website (over HTTPS).
||When the browser is closed.
Google Analytics. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visitors to the
site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
|When the browser is closed.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible
for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We won’t use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think
you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the
Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address or you can use the
Feedback button included on each page. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.