Lost Examination Certificates

Lost Examination Certificates

Your old school and Bradford Metropolitan District Council do not have duplicates of your exam certificates. The only organisations that can replace them are the exam boards that awarded them. Most exam boards will charge you a fee for their replacement.

You will need to find out the exam board who gave you your certificate. To do this you need to:

  • Contact your old school or college who should be able to give you this information
  • Make sure you tell them which year you sat the exam, as the exam boards used can change from year to year.

Once you know the exam board(s) you can apply for a duplicate certificate or a statement of results. To do this you must contact the appropriate board.

The link below will take you to the Government's website for further information and advice on how to contact exam boards:

Get a Replacement Exam Certificate




Page owned by Rebecca Caladine, last updated on 03/04/2024. This page has been viewed 24,443 times.