Copyright Licences

Copyright Licences

Copyright Licences are the responsibility of the DfE therefore all enquiries need to be to directed to the following:

DfE Central newsdesk 020 7783 8300
DfE General enquiries 0370 000 2288

This includes queries on:

The Copyright Licensing Agency- The CLA Licence
The CLA carry out data collection every 4 years in Bradford and a percentage of schools are selected each time. Therefore schools may only come across this every 12 years.  
The Educational Recording Agency - The ERA & ERA Plus Licences
Phonographic Performance Limited  & The Performing Right Society- The PPL & PRS Licences

Page owned by Lynda Hitchen, last updated on 27/02/2017. This page has been viewed 3,919 times.