We want YOU and YOUR SCHOOL to become part of the ‘20 Minute Movement’ campaign coming to the Bradford District this spring. The campaign will launch as part of #WalkToSchoolWeek which starts on May 15th.
Getting more active can support children with improved cognition and learning, improved behaviour and social development, as well as better sleep and improved mental health.
We will be providing schools with a range of tools and resources to help facilitate the campaign, including;
- Various posters to promote the campaign
- Promotional “giveaways” for pupils
- Signposting to a weekend of activities for children and families (13th and 14th of May)
- Health and Wellbeing training and development for staff
- An activity planner with hints and tips of how to move more and sit less
- Electronic materials including email footers, Zoom/Teams backdrops, and more!
Best of all, the campaign and materials are free of charge!
We are also incentivising schools to be part of ‘Walk To School Week’:
- For the first 50 schools (Primary or secondary) that sign up to the campaign and take part in Walk To School Week we are offering them a number of scooters which can be used as raffle prizes to encourage pupils to walk/cycle/scoot to school.
We would also like to work with schools to be part of the filming that we’re doing to help launch the campaign across the district. We are offering one randomly selected primary school and one secondary school
£150 of Decathlon vouchers to be part of the filming. More information is available in the sign up link below.
To learn more about the campaign please email
Or to sign up to the campaign simply head to https://online1.snapsurveys.com/6i9voo
Thank you, and we look forward to working with you to get your school more active and taking part in ‘20 Minute Movement’ #20MinMove