IT’S THE MONTH OF MARCH; TIME TO CELEBRATE, RAISE AWARENESS AND FUNDS
March newsletter includes two posters. One to print off and display at your place of work/school to help raise awareness of children with Down syndrome, the other to promote our Open Day on Wednesday 22nd March.
We have launched a webpage to help promote awareness and raise funds this month. Follow the link below to learn about:
· The launch of our Health Pathway
· The launch of our FREE training modules for midwives and health visitors
· School assemblies
· Doing 21 things to raise £21
· Free training on Down syndrome for all involved across education, health and social care (3rd May)
· Our Open Day on Wednesday 22nd March
Visit: World Down Syndrome Events | Down Syndrome T&SS (downsyndromebradford.com)
PLEASE SHARE THIS NEWSLETTER WITH FRIENDS, FAMILY AND COLLEAGUES AND SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT OUR 21THINGS FOR £21 FUNDRAISER. THANK YOU.
21 Things for £21 - World Down syndrome fundraiser Facebook - Join our Facebook fundraiser here.