The level of cover Built Environment's SLA provides is unmatched. Especially given that major incident/disaster recovery support is included along with advice from experts in various fields including asbestos, gas, electrical and water safety. With the
recently allocation of funds to schools for energy saving projects, with our SLA you will be able to tap into a
free energy survey through our Energy Team which could help you to channel your valuable resources more efficiently and, in the long run, may help to reduce your energy costs.
You can easily check to see what the offer is:
Registration is easy.
- Simply click on the
Bradford Schools Login tab at the top of the page on our website
- follow the link to register.
- The system is linked to Bradford Schools Online and will pick up some of the contact information direct from BSO.
If you would like us to contract manage any (or all) of the servicing/maintenance on your behalf, then select from the online task list and leave the rest to us. We made it easier for you by colour coding the services we offer - red being essential/legislative.
The SLA is flexible to allow you to manage some (or all) of your own servicing but still have peace of mind through the SLA to be able to tap into experts or the Helpdesk when required.
SLA customers can:
- view the online schedule we set up from their selection (Trust HQ’s can view all their sites)
- download documents/service sheets once the service has been completed
- access any other information we may have about their school
- raise non-urgent help-calls online 24/7
We provide 24/7 emergency cover through our Helpdesk.
Registrations must be completed by 11 March 2023 for commencement 1 April 2023.