This report sets out the analysis process that we undertake to enable the Local Authority to plan and ensure the sufficiency of specialist places across the district and provides an overview of the following information:
- The current specialist provision available.
- The number of children and young people with SEND.
- The most prevalent primary needs of the children and young people with SEND.
- The projected growth of children and young people with SEND based on local data.
- The sufficiency of specialist places for the most prevalent primary needs within each constituency.
- The type of provision that is projected to be required e.g. Resourced Provisions, Special Schools or Enhanced Early Years Specialist Provision.
Strategic Plan 2022 - Sufficiency of Specialist Places for Children and Young People in Bradford