The Henry Group Parenting Programme is for parents/carers of children aged 0-5 and covers the following themes accross 8 weeks:
- How to juggle life with young children so you all get what you need.
- How to respond to children's needs without giving in to all their demands.
- Positive mealtime tips for a happy family - reducing mealtime stress for everyone.
- Ideas for active play to help children learn, develop and stay happy.
- Food groups, food labels, portion sizes for under 5s, first foods, and snack swaps.
- Understanding and managing your child's behaviour for a happier home.
- Feeling more confident as a parent
Groups are arranged to take place either face to face or online in each family hub every term.
Please contact the families local family hub to make a referral. Parents can also self refer.