Online Safety Mark Overview
This short course is an ideal introduction into developing an awareness of Online Safety provision in schools and to understand the processes, practices and documentation needed to achieve the Online Safety Mark. It is also useful for schools who have previously
engaged with the SWGfL Online Safety Self-Review Tool or whose Online Safety Mark accreditation has lapsed.
- Be aware of the need to have clear and effective Online Safety policies / accreditation in your school
- Understand and identify Online Safety roles and responsibilities within the staff at your school
- Understand how to access and utilise the free SWGfL Online Safety Self-Review Tool
- Have an overview of the processes, practices and documentation needed to achieve the Online Safety Mark
This course is being delivered face to face at the Innovation Centre on
13 Oct 09:30-12:00 and is £90/delegate (£75 for subscribing schools) or you can attend the same course online over 2 sessions on 13 Oct 15:45-17:00 & 20 Oct 15:45-17:00 for £75/delegate (£65 for subscribing schools).
Achieving the Online Safety Mark in Primary schools (3 Days) - Face to face
This has been one of our most popular courses in recent years as schools understand the importance Online Safety plays in whole school Safeguarding. Over the 3 days, attendees will create, deliver and evaluate a detailed Online Safety action plan in order
to achieve the SWGfL Online Safety Mark.
- Understanding the risks relating to Online Safety in a Primary school setting and identify roles and responsibilities within the staff at your school
- Evaluate your school’s Online Safety provision using the SWGfL 360 degree online safety audit tool
- Reviewing your present provision with regard to data security, physical security, passwords, connectivity, filtering, monitoring and Wi-Fi
- Design and delivery of an appropriate Online Safety curriculum utilising a range of free curriculum resources
This training is being delivered face to face at the Innovation Centre on
20 Oct 09:30-15:00, 19 Jan 09:30-15:00 & 4 May 09:30-15:00 and the cost of this 3 day training course is £525/delegate (£450 for subscribing schools).
To find out more and to book your place visit https://skills4bradford.co.uk/Page/23931 and select your course from the right hand menu.