You are invited to join us on Tuesday 12th July to support our bold ambition to build an Alliance for Life Chances to tackle structural inequalities and champion evidential approaches to improving the life chances of children and young people.
- Bradford is a unique place to live, to grow up, work and be an active citizen. It is a District of many challenges, but with amazing opportunities for progress.
- The architects who will build a new Bradford will be its children and young people, its entrepreneurs and innovators.
- Much needs to change, but progress is happening. Our vision is to help the Bradford District become a place where all children can achieve their potential, and go on to lead successful, fulfilling lives. We know this will need new thinking, and a 20-year
Our vision is clear; by 2040 we want children in Bradford to live healthy, emotionally adjusted lives where they have equity of access to educational opportunities, the place where they live is safe and thriving and their health and learning needs
don’t hold them back.
- We need your help and support to tackle this together.
- Our event is aimed at a range of leaders and practitioners who work with and understand the needs of our children, young people and families from across the Bradford district. Our aim is to build a coalition of support for our ambition and work that’s
We are not starting from scratch. We are in fact building on the legacy of the Bradford Opportunity Area’s (BOA) commitment to improve social mobility. We want to demonstrate the impact and investment this activity has had since 2018 and
how the Alliance for Life Chances builds on this trailblazing work.
We hope you are able to join us for this event to share our commitment to driving change and building a coalition of support for our long term ambition to tackling inequalities for our children.
Please save the date - Programme detail and timings to be confirmed.