Find out more [here]
Introducing Cyber Explorers – a free interactive learning platform for all 11-14 year olds, offering hands-on insights into how digital, computing and cyber security skills are integral to exciting career paths.
An initiative led by the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS).
Tech enthusiasts or not – this fun and truly immersive tool is for all of your Key Stage 3 or S2/S3 students. Spark their interest in highly in-demand skills and an increasingly diverse industry. An exciting off-the-shelf addition to your curriculum or after
Set in a virtual city, Cyber Explorers lets students choose their own journeys, during which they’ll encounter an engaging mix of activities, quizzes and challenges, earning collectable badges on the way.
An easy addition to your learning materials
- Works alongside your classroom teaching, supporting curriculum learning objectives.
- Tunes students into new skillsets and big ideas about their futures.
- Helps students to discover the benefits of taking Computer Science at GCSE and National 5 level and beyond.
- Suitable for at school or at home learning.
- 10 - 15 min learning time per episode.
With the demand for digital technology skills on the rise from employers, teaching our young people to be digitally competent is no longer enough. We need to develop and inspire our own homegrown, cyber-skilled professionals to step up and become future
tech world leaders.
Find out more about adding a new, easy-to-use learning tool to your classroom, and for Cyber Explorers today.