Recognising the profound impact of the pandemic on Bradford’s youngest children, we will be delivering CPD to support recovery from the impacts of the Covid. CPD will also be supported by support from experienced EYFS leaders.
The second dates of our CPD launch events will comprise of three sessions in a Bradford school – we are sure that there will be an event close to you! There will be an additional launch event at St Edmund's Nursery School in January with the date to be confirmed
later on BSO.
These free events will be the start of an extensive free CPD offer across Bradford during 2021-22. The launch events are designed for us to work in partnership with you to evaluate what is working well in your current EYFS, and what you could introduce to
develop your EYFS practice further. We will shape the CPD offer to meet the needs of EYFS settings within Bradford.
In light of the revised EYFS, practitioners can take this opportunity to view another setting, reflect on their own practice, provision and plan for their journey ahead.
Who should attend?
Headteachers, SLT, Early Years leaders. EYFS teachers, PVI leaders. We recommend an EYFS practitioner and member of SLT to attend the event to maximise the impact in your setting.
Outline of the session
- Introduction to revised EYFS changes
- Positive early years practice
- Meaningful and purposeful interactions
- Tour of an EYFS setting
- Evaluation and reflection time
- Follow up conversation with an EYFS specialist following the event
Dates and Locations
- Thursday 2nd December 4.00pm-5.30pm at Saltaire Primary, BD18 4NR. To book, please click here.
- Tuesday 7th December 9.00am-11.30am at Steeton Primary, BD20, 6NN. To book, please click here.
- Thursday 9th December 9.00am-11.30am at Newby Primary, BD5 7DQ. To book, please click here.
We have 20 spaces available on each event.