Recognising the profound impact of the pandemic on Bradford’s youngest children, we will be delivering CPD to support recovery from the impacts of the Covid. CPD will also be supported by support from experienced EYFS leaders.
The first dates of our CPD launch events will comprise three sessions in a Bradford school – we are sure that there will be an event close to you!
These free events will be the start of an extensive free CPD offer across Bradford during 2021-22. The launch events are designed for us to work in partnership with you to evaluate what is working well in your current EYFS, and what you could introduce to
develop your EYFS practice further. We will shape the CPD offer to meet the needs of EYFS settings within Bradford.
In light of the revised EYFS, practitioners can take this opportunity to view another setting, reflect on their own practice, provision and plan for their journey ahead.
Who should attend?
Headteachers, SLT, Early Years leaders. EYFS teachers, PVI leaders
Outline of the session
- Introduction to revised EYFS changes
- Positive early years practice
- Meaningful and purposeful interactions
- Tour of an EYFS setting
- Evaluation and reflection time
- Follow up conversation with an EYFS specialist following the event
Dates and Locations
- Wednesday 10th November 9.00am-11.30am at Newby Primary, BD5 7DQ. To book, please click here.
- Tuesday 16th November 1.00pm-3.30pm at Saltaire Primary, BD18 4NR. To book, please click here.
We have 20 spaces available on each event.