The Mental Health Champions Plus (MHC+) Training Sessions are now available to book on the Skills4Bradford website (https://skills4bradford.co.uk/).
These training sessions offer you the opportunity to network with other MHC+s from the same geographical area and share/receive information. The theme for the Autumn sessions has not yet been confirmed but will be published here soon. The training sessions
are taking place on:
- MHC+ North*: Tuesday 23rd Nov (9.15-11.30)
- MHC+ South*: Tuesday 23rd Nov (1.15-3.30)
- MHC+ East*: Wednesday 24th Nov (9.15-11.30)
- MHC+ West*: Wednesday 24th Nov (1.15-3.30)
*Please note these meetings are organised by area to facilitate networking and peer support, but MHC+s can attend whichever suits them best. All to be delivered virtually via MS Teams.
The Optional Termly Supervision Slots are for MHC+s to discuss their role and practice in developing whole-school approaches to mental health and wellbeing.
Please note – these are not for discussing matters relating to individual pupils.
The 45 minute slots will be available via MS Teams on Wednesday 1st December at 9am, 10am, 11am, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm and must be pre-booked (first come first served basis)
All school staff MUST book on to our courses via the following website:
- Please enter into your browser if the web link doesn’t work first time.
- Please open to full screen and click on Training and Events.
- Filter the “Provider”(on the left hand side of the page) to Educational Psychology.
- To book the course you need to be logged in.