Here are the links to the documents and videos that have been published to support the implementing of the EYFS reforms for September 2021.
We have also included the Powerpoint from our recent Headteacher briefings about the reforms for your use.
1. EYFS Statutory framework to use from September 2021
2. Development Matters (non-statutory guidance document)
3. Working with the revised Early Years Foundation Stage: Principles into Practice By Julian Grenier
4. Birth to 5 Matters (non-statutory guidance from Early Education)
5. ELG Changes Map with current and revised ELGs side by side
Below are links to useful vodasts and Youtube clips about the reforms
Video from the DfE and Ofsted messages about the Reforms
Understanding the revised Development Matters – presentation by Julian Grenier
Suzanne Zeedyke – about Self Regulation in the early years
Link to 1 hour presentation for Headteachers and senior leaders produced by the DfE (including the clip from Phil Minns OFSTED )