This grant seeks to provide a quick and easy way for eligible schools to access funding, bringing immediate help to those pupils who are missing out due to a lack of equipment, data or connectivity.
Applications are accepted from:
- UK state-funded Secondary, High or Primary Schools
- UK state-funded Special or Alternative Provision Schools
- Multi Academy Trusts.
Preference will be given to schools in areas of high deprivation and to students with disadvantage. The Trust's definition of ‘disadvantage’ includes (but not necessarily exclusively):
- Registered for Free School Meals (England)
- Children who are looked after
- Adverse childhood experiences
- Mental health disorders
- Pupil Premium; SEND; Young Carers
- Post-COVID Trauma.
A total of £500,000 has been made available for this fund.
There is no set application deadline. However, funding is limited and therefore eligible schools should complete the online application form as soon as possible.
For more information visit the
Ernest Cook Trust website