The CSPTSA are delighted to present DataBusting for Schools Roadshow.
The day will take you through all you need to know about data and statistics in education including:
* Where does education data come from?
* The what, why and how of numbers.
* Understanding different types of graphs and how to use them.
* How to play around with data to see the bigger picture.
* How to interpret data, does one thing really lead to another?
* Using data to inform school policy.
A must-attend for all teachers, school leaders, data managers, school governors, and anyone in education who has ever looked at statistical data and broken out into a cold sweat.
James Pembroke founded Sig+, a school data consultancy, after 10 years working with the Learning and Skills Council and local authorities. He also works with Insight, a simple, complete and effective assessment tracking solution for primary
Richard Selfridge has taught in a wide range of primary schools over the last 15 years. He has been published in the Guardian, TES and Schools Week, and he has spoken at a wide range of education conferences including ResearchEd, the Festival
of Education, Northern Rocks and the Battle of Ideas. His book, Databusting for Schools was published in July 2018 by Sage Publications.
Discussion, debate, next steps & lunch are all included - £120 per attendee (first 80 attendees receive a free copy of Richard's book 'Databusting for Schools')