Invitation to a Stakeholders Engagement Event for Public Health 0-19 years Children’s Service Commissioning
(Health visiting, School Nursing & Oral Health Services)
Date:5th July 2018 12:00-13:30
Venue: Hockney Room, Margaret McMillan Tower, Bradford, BD1 1NN
NB: For particular attention of staff working in : Midwifery, Health visiting, School nursing & Oral health services, Paediatrics, CCGs , Council services, Primary care , Child & Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS), Voluntary & Community
sector, Schools & Other staff working with pregnant women, children & young people
As a district, it is our vision to draw on the energy, experience and effort of the whole system so that babies, children and young people have a great start in life and improved life chances going forward. We believe this starts with building good relationships
with families and communities and providing the right support at the right time. The provision of public health services for 0-19 (currently health visiting, school nursing and oral health), are essential to this approach and key to enabling positive change
and working as a whole system.
- We are hosting this event for all Stakeholders with the aim of:
- Encouraging participation from a variety of staff & organisations in the commissioning and procurement process currently underway for the new Public Health 0-19 Children’s Service .
- Inform you about our vision for the Family Hub Prevention and Early Help model for babies, children, young people and families for the district
- Give you a chance to work with us to help shape a Public Health 0-19 Children’s Service so this informs the future commissioning of services
- Provide you with the opportunity to tell us what you think the opportunities and constraints may be for children, young people and families within the Bradford District.
To book a place at the event, Please contact:
or e mail email@example.com