How will participants benefit?
The aim is for participants to:
• Secure a deeper understanding of the selection processes involved in the recruitment of middle and senior leaders in schools.
• Increase self-confidence and effectiveness in interview situations
• Take part in mock leadership and pupil panel interviews
• Increase self-confidence and personal effectiveness
• Get career planning support
Date and Location
Wednesday 13th June 2018, 15:00 - 18:00 at Carlton I&J School, Batley
This is a DfE funded programme and is available at no cost to successful applicants or their schools, places are limited so early booking is advisable.
How to Apply
Register to book your place by 4th June 2018
or Telephone 44701027978
This is what some of our past participants have told us:
"Excellent, just what I needed especially with the interview panel."
"A very positive and progressive session – empowering and stimulating, and some excellent resources."
"Thoroughly enjoyed the experience. This certainly lived up to my expectations and more!!"
"This session has been the catalyst to focus my thoughts on the next steps of my journey for career development."
"Fantastic to have ‘real experience’ with quality feedback."
"SWOT analysis is something I have done at work but never on myself!!!"
"Interview questions helpful to start planning answers."
"I have gained tips on how to answer questions."