We would like to update you on the release dates for 2016 key stage 4 unvalidated data, and absence and exclusions data for all maintained mainstream schools. If any of these dates change, we will notify you via RAISEonline
The data will be published on
schools RAISEonline as follows:
- interactive reports – available from 9am on Friday 18 November 2016
- summary reports – available from 9am on Tuesday 22 November 2016
- inspection dashboards – available by the end of November 2016.
Summary reports and inspection dashboards for all maintained mainstream schools including primary schools will be re-released with the latest absence and exclusions data.
LA populated RAISEonline will be updated on the following dates:
- interactive reports – available from 9am on Friday 25 November 2016
- summary reports – available by 9am on Tuesday 29 November 2016.
The 2016 key stage 4 unvalidated data in RAISEonline will not reflect the outcome of amendments requested by schools during the annual performance tables checking exercise.
2016 secondary development newsletter
Ahead of the release of the key stage 4 2016 unvalidated data, the secondary development newsletter has been uploaded to the RAISEonline library under the ‘Newsletter’ folder. The newsletter includes blank tables and reports on how the 2016 secondary data
will be presented.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have queries on any of the above.