How the project will work:-
- Students will be loaned a digital camera on Monday 18th May 2015 prior to the DMP (Digital Music Production) sessions; they will film and take images of everyday life including home and school.
- The camera and footage will be brought to the DMP classes commencing 26th to 29th May 2015 (09:30 – 11:30) at the Innovation Centre in Bradford’s Little Germany district.
- Students will use the 4 sessions to complete an original audio production and an original edit of a video using the images they captured.
- Expert help will be at hand from multi award winning music producer and entrepreneur
- Final productions will be shared online to showcase the creativity and diversity across the Bradford district and each school will receive a compilation DVD of all the work created during the sessions.
We have a maximum 14 places for this project and it is open to any children in Year 5 and Year 6. Places will be allocated to those children who register online on a first come basis.
The workshops are free but children do need to arrange their own travel and
agree to attend all 4 days. Refreshments will be available during the workshops.
To register please visit the events section of the Curriculum Innovation website
Dates - 26/5/15 to 29/5/15 9:30-11:30
Venue - The Innovation Centre Bradford, Design Exchange, 34 Peckover Street, Little Germany, Bradford, BD1 5BD