Ideas for getting sponsored
1. Do the Sainsbury's Sport Relief Mile in school. You could run it (forwards, backwards, three legged, swin it, cycle it or scoot it!
2. Do a hop-athon, dance-athon, skip-athon or any-other-athon.
3. Give up your favourite thing. How about biscuits? Or talking? Or (OMG!) texting?
4. Hold some sponsored inter-house sporty challenges. The house that raises the most wins a prize.
Ideas for paying to play - get pupils to donate to take part
5. Have a sport themed non-uniform day (come as a favourite sports star).
6. Hold a computer game tournament and charge people to take part.
7. Play a round-the-world ping pong tournament. Last one standing wins.
8. Hold a lunchtime penalty shoot-out competition.
9. Splash for cash teacher-sponging event.
10. Hold a sports quiz in tutor time or after school.
Ideas of things you can sell to raise cash
11. Put on a Bake Sale and sell cakes and healthy bakes for all your hungry athletes.
12. Sell tickets to a talent, dance or gymnastics show.
13. Sell tickets to a staff vs. pupils football match, or netball match, or even a thumb-wrestling match?
14. Sell the official
Sport Relief Wristbands. They’re an easy way to kick off your fundraising. Buy boxes of 60 to sell to pupils and staff for £1 each.
Visit: http://www.sportrelief.com/ for further information.