This online interactive session will help you to:
- Understand the term Service child and who Service children are
- Gain an awareness of the barriers and disruption Service children can face in education
- Consider the value and diversity that Service children can bring to a school
- Identify how to apply the SCiP Alliance’s Thriving Lives Toolkit to
a school setting
- Develop an awareness of how to support Service children in school
Who is it for?
This CPD session will be suitable for all staff working in secondary schools, including those in SLT roles, pastoral roles, teaching and non-teaching staff.
During the session:
You will be signposted to your local SCiP hub and
to further organisations and resources to support your work with Service children.
When is it?
Thursday 10 February 2022
Wednesday 23 March 2022
Each session will run from 15:15-16:45 on Zoom
Please note, a minimum of 5 attendees is required to run these sessions.
You will be notified if there is a problem with your booking.
up for this online interactive session