Bradford Educational Psychology Team is again offering the popular All Aboard training - this year with additional COVID perspectives.
The intervention specifically targets under-achieving children in the Early Years, aiming to improve outcomes, so it is ideal for children disadvantaged by COVID.
By the end of the 4 part course, you will have:
• Explored the nature of under-achievement in the Early Years, including the impact of COVID;
• Used the All Aboard structure to plan a tailor-made intervention programme;
• Delivered All Aboard in your setting; and
• Evaluated the effects of All Aboard.
The course is free for all bookings and commences 12th October with Part 2, 3 and 4 scheduled for 9th November, 11th January and 8th February.
Further information and booking found on
- Please enter into your browser if the web link doesn’t work first time.
- Please open to full screen and click on Training and Events.
- Filter the “Provider”(on the left hand side of the page) to Educational Psychology.
- To book the training course you need to be logged in.