This training will update participants on
- the Prevent strategy and the responsibilities of education settings within the duty and the current risks in our society and region
- the current level of threat and risk from extremist groups
- what help and support looks like within the Bradford District
In order to:
- confidently convey this to staff at all levels within the school or setting
- have the capacity to manage and deploy training as required within your own setting
- take appropriate and timely action when a Prevent concern is raised
A full suite of resources is provided to enable training to be delivered within the setting. Updates are sent out when necessary. However, because of changing risks and levels of threat it is recommended that this training is updated every three years at
least. Sector specific case studies are provided.
Settings are expected to send numerical returns of training delivered and course evaluations (electronic) for DfE recording purposes.
This training is for educational settings in the Bradford District. An organisational e-mail address must be used for booking.
This training is free and can be booked on Eventbtrite