This Programme has been devised to support school leaders to manage the wellbeing of their staff.
The Programme works at two levels:
- Managers are taken through a process of reviewing and evaluating existing wellbeing startegies and introduced to the PERMA Wellbeing model
- Staff are able to access a series of 6 brief wellbeing videos based on teh PERMA model
- From this, leaders may wish to develop a whole school PERAM action plan
The programme is structgured as follows:
- School managers book onto the Introductory live webinar
- After that they complete the pre audit and return it – upon which they will receive links to the:
- Managers Session: 1 x 45 minute recorded training
- Staff sessions: 6 x 10 minute recordedntraining sessions
- Managers can book onto the monthly support webinars as and when they want to
- Once school has completed the programme they will be asked for their evaluation and post programme audit.
All resources they require are in embedded links in the video descriptions.
This course is fully funded via Covid recovery grant.
>Further details see Skills4Bradford or contact: