Reporting a closure on Bradford Schools Online, due to bad weather, heating failure etc, means all subscribers, including Bradford Council, local radio stations and the Telegraph and Argus newspaper, will be immediately notified.
In order to do so, the user must be logged into BSO and then follow these steps:
- Click the ‘Closed schools’ tab from the home page.
- Click the ‘School Closure’ button.
- Click the ‘Close your school’ button from the top right.
- Complete the closure details form
- Click the ‘Submit Closure’ button from the bottom of the form.
More details can be found here -
If the closure is in relation to suspected or confirmed case(s) of COVID-19 please follow 'What to do if you have a case of COVID-19 in your school'