Meadowsong are offering 30 FREE places (on a first come first served basis) for a one day training session which will take place on the 24th March 2020, it will start at 9 AM and finish at 4 PM and will be held at Kala Sangam, St Peters House, 1 Forster
Court, Bradford, BD1 4TY.
The Meadowsong project
is based around four songs that celebrate wildflower habitats. These songs are the foundation for a half term's plans, across a six-week period, offering resources that enable the delivery of the Plants topic in a cross-curricular way and culminating
in a performance and the planting of a mini wildflower habitat in your school grounds.
In summary, we are offering:
• FREE Y3 teacher training
• FREE curriculum resources in Science, English, Art, Music and Dance available after training via the website
• FREE music resourcing including teaching scores and backing tracks for an assembly performance
• FREE LEA Copyright permissions for the music
• FREE expertise and guidance on how to create and maintain a wildflower mini meadow supported by the WWF ID APP
• Links to the RSPB‘s FREE Schools Award Scheme, Wild Challenge.
I am now taking bookings for the 30 free places, if you would like to book on the training, please could you email me by the 10th December 2019?