This half day session, delivered at The Innovation Centre Bradford in Little Germany, gives a good insight into the Thinkuknow resources available from CEOP and an understanding of how are children and young people can be sexually exploited through online
The session content includes 5 modules:
- An introduction to the work of CEOP and how to report to CEOP
- What are children and young people doing online?
- Online sexual abuse and grooming
- Nude selfi es and sexting
- Overview of the Thinkuknow resources for schools
In accordance with guidance from CEOP we only train cleared professionals who will directly deliver CEOP’s products and resources to children. Therefore, we request that all delegates attending the training bring a signed, headed letter from a senior manager
in their organisation.
The cost of this course is £25 per delegate to cover the venue and refreshment costs.
All staff and governors
To book your place visit http://www.skills4bradford.co.uk/Event/95717