Bradford Research School are hosting thier next Twighlight event.
Michelle Long, Associate Executive Principal, Dixons Academies Trust, and co-writer of the report, will explore the evidence behind the recommendations and the practical implications for you in your context.
The report is designed to support senior leaders in primary and secondary schools to make better-informed decisions about their behaviour strategies. It includes a number of practical examples of programmes and approaches that should be helpful in schools
and classrooms where behaviour is generally good as well as where there are problems. In it, they explore 6 key recommendations:
- Know and understand your pupils and their influences
- Teach learning behaviours alongside managing misbehaviour
- Use classroom management strategies to support good classroom behaviour
- Use simple approaches as part of your regular routine
- Tailor targeted approaches to meet the needs of individuals in your school
Sign up: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/research-roadshow-improving-behaviour-in-schools-tickets-62198516437