Bradford College has secured funding to continue to run distance learning courses into 2018/19.
If you would like to secure places on these courses please get in touch now! There are
no fees for the courses. There are no charges to either the employer or the candidate
as long as the course is completed. Our email address: email@example.com
The courses are mostly paper-based but we now have the option of offering some of these courses
online via our Online Learning Portal.
Check out our website
All Courses are Level 2 Certificates regulated and accredited by the Awarding Organisation, NCFE. This includes CACHE branded qualifications*.
- Understanding Autism
- Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
- Principles of Business Administration
- Introducing Caring for Children and Young People
- Counselling Skills
- Customer Service
- Understanding Data Protection and Data Security
- Equality and Diversity
- Information, Advice or Guidance
- Lean Organisation Management Techniques
- Principles of Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Nutrition and Health
- Understanding Safeguarding and Prevent
- Principles of Team Leading
*Plus many more