This practical course will give an overview of the popular assistive technology software Clicker 7 and demonstrate how it can be incorporated into lessons. Although this course is based on Clicker 7, please contact us if you would like support with earlier
versions of Clicker or Clicker IPad apps. This course will cover:
- An introduction to Clicker 7 and the functions available
- Making word banks and grids from scratch to support learners
- Editing and downloading existing grids
- The full range of Clicker activities including mind mapping and voice recording.
Refreshments: Drinks on arrival.
Tutor: Julie Vaughan
Time: 1.00 - 4.00pm
Cost: £65 per delegate
Bookings via the website
- Please book via the website link.
- Click on the above link.
- Click on Central training tab
- Click on the "Events section here"
- This will take you to the list of courses where you can browse the list of courses when you find the one you want click "join" and complete the application.