Please note that Shanidar TSA are running a Bradford SENCO course (in partnership with Sheffield Hallam University) starting in January 2019 and are recruiting now. It is essential to reserve a place on this course by 1st November with confirmation that
the school will cover the course fees, which are payable by 30th November 2018.
If you are a current or aspiring SENCO who is looking to study for the National Award for SEN Co-ordination, with the convenience of all training delivered in Bradford, then this could be the course for you.
Why study with us:
- Part-time 12 month course
- All teaching/tutorial/writing days will be delivered in Bradford at the Southfield Grange Campus on Wednesdays
- The course will include Bradford Local Authority input and content
- Please register your interest by 1st November 2018, as there are a limited number of places.
- Application link to Sheffield Hallam University for the Bradford Course will be available in November.
- Cost of course is £2,200 and is payable in full by 30th November 2018.
- Course begins in January 2019.
To register your interest, or for further information, please contact My Truong:
Telephone: 01274 779 662 (extension 199)
To download our information leaflet, please visit: http://www.shanidar-tsa.org.uk/bradford-post-graduate-certificate-in-special-educational-needs-co-ordination-course/