Stuart has nearly 20 years’ experience as a Senior Leader, including two successful headships. Stuart is also the Director of Improving Impact, a company that focusses on leadership coaching and development, and believes that it is people who make the difference.
This motivational course provides time during the day to explore and reflect on leadership behaviours that really matter with a mixture of practical ideas and academic research:
- What is the future you want for the children in your school?
- What do we mean by ‘results’ and how does this align with your values?
- How do you get everyone to understand the big picture and vision?
- How do you create buy in and energy to drive school improvement forward?
- Why is emotional intelligence and relational leadership vital?
- How do you create a culture of trust and collaboration?
- Why is momentum important in driving your vision forward and how to maintain it?
- How do you know if your values are having impact?
Event Details Date:
Thursday 15th November 2018 Timings: 9.30am – 3.45pm
£100 to Noctua Partners/ £120 non– partners Venue: Pudsey Primrose Hill
Tel: 01943 875050
Visit us at: www.noctuateachingschool.org.uk
Follow us on Twitter: @noctuateaching