The training day is designed specifically for schools and will cover:
- what is 30 hours and who are eligible
- understanding demand for 30 hrs at your school
- delivery models
- practical considerations, space, staffing, lunchtime, charging
- Benefits of partnership approach
- Action planning and available support
The day will be delivered by Jo Pringle Strategic Consultant from Childcare Works.
Childcare Works hold the DfE national support contract to support providers and local authorities on the implementation of the 30 hours and Jo Pringle is extremely knowledgeable in the early years and childcare sector.
Delivering 30 hours
DATE 16th April 2018
TIIME 9.30 for refreshments
10.00 start – 16.00 finish (lunch break 12.45)
VENUE Cedar Court Hotel
Mayo Avenue, Off Rooley Lane
Bradford BD5 8HW
If you would like to book a place for your school, please reply to this email with the name of the attendee and their Job role by 30th March 2018.
*Please bring your lunch or you may choose to pre order lunch from Cedar Court Hotel.