Book your free place from the St Edmund's web site at
The half-day session includes:
- An introduction to St. Edmund's Nursery School and Children's Centre - early education, childcare, family and community services and Teaching School provision
- Ideas for curriculum, planning, observation and assessment
- A tour of the birth to 2 room, 2-3 room, 3-4 rooms, sensory room, community room and outdoor play area
- A question and answer session
- See children engaged in high quality learning
- Get ideas for room layouts, resources and displays
- Observe staff interacting with children
- Return inspired to their own settings and schools!
"Creativity was everywhere"
"I have taken away a lot of ideas that I can't wait to put into practice"
"I took all our level 3 practitioners to observe outstanding play with children and strategies to develop language...they left enthuised and inspired to improve their practice"
Dates for 2017-2018
9:00 - 11:30 Wednesday 1st November 2017
9:00 - 11:30 Wednesday 7th March 2018
9:00 - 11:30 Wednesday 20th June 2018
Book your free place on our web site at http://www.stedmundsbradford.org.uk/training-and-consultancy/visitor-days
Please note that we charge a non-attendance fee of £25 for people who have booked a place and then do not turn up on the day without letting uis know. Call 01274 543282 or email email@example.com if you have booked and are then
unable to attend for whatever reason.
St Edmund's Nursery School and Children's Centre,
Telephone 01274 543282
Fax 01274 499440