If you are a provider offering 30 hour places from 1st September 2017 ensure you are up to date on what to do and what support you can receive by looking at the 30 hour childcare page on
So far 2016 parents in Bradford have been given an eligibility code which equate to approximately
54% of potential eligible children and of these
1337 have been checked by their provider.
Remember providers must
- Check the eligibility code using the Funded 30 Hour Checker and check the child will be age 3 before the 1st September before
offering a place
- Check eligible dates of birth as some parents will receive a code before their child is of eligible age, but funding will only be paid to providers for children the term after their 3rd birthday
- If you have eligible twins then they will each have a code that must be checked.
- The LA is responsible for informing providers when a child’s 30 hour eligibility code is issued a grace period.
Providers will receive more detail of this process in the next few weeks.
- Signpost parents to HMRC Childcare Service Call centre on 0300 123 4097
if parents are having any problems getting their code
Any queries or questions please contact the Sufficiency Officer Team at email@example.com