Early Help is a way of giving families the support they need as quickly as possible when problems are just starting. Different services work together to find solutions to small problems before they become big ones. We know there will be less money in the
future and Early Help means we can reduce demand for very expensive services.
We want to use Early Help in more of our service so we can:
- Work with voluntary and community groups to support all families
- Provide the right help for those who need it most
- Provide a clear, single point of contact for families
- Support with jobs and training for young people
- Improve school attendance, attainment and opportunities for learning
- Help families to help themselves where this is possible
- Make sure we use what we have in the best way can
- Deliver services more locally
How can you help?
We want to know which services you value most and why. This will mean any changes we make take account of how families use services.