Venue: Crossflatts Primary School
Organised by: CLX First Aid
Date: Friday 15th and Monday 18th September 2017.
Time: 8.30 - 16.30
Cost: £150 per person
This course will cover:
What is mental health?
- Depression and anxiety
- Suicide and psychosis
- Eating disorders.
There will be a clear focus on the issues faced by young people, including bullying/cyber bullying and substance misuse. The course also teaches the importance of promoting wellbeing and protective factors.
- Spot the early signs of a mental health issue in young people
- Feel confident helping a young person experiencing mental ill health
- Provide help on a first aid basis
- Help protect a young person who might be at risk of harm
- Help prevent a mental health issue from getting worse
- Help a young person recover faster
- Guide a young person towards the right support
- Reduce the stigma of mental health issues.
If the above dates are not suitable for your school, please send an expression of interest to Chris Leleux from CLX First Aid