ALTHOUGH TARGETED AT SECONDARY SCHOOLS, WE ARE NOW OFFERING PLACES TO APPROPRIATE KS2 STAFF IN PRIMARY SCHOOLS.
This Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) training session is targeted at staff in secondary schools who work directly with children and young people and aims to enhance their knowledge and understanding of CSE.
The outcomes from the session are that staff will:
- Understand the vulnerability factors in regards to CSE for children and young people
- Have awareness of the warning signs of CSE
- Be aware of what is happening in the Bradford District regarding CSE
- Know how to respond and make a referral to Specialist Services if CSE is suspected or evident
- Understand the importance of multi agency working and information sharing in order to protect and support children and their families.
This training is a unique opportunity for all support and teaching staff to learn more about Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE).
This training will be delivered by Kath Cook & Stuart Emsley, Specialist Practitioners, Safeguarding Team, Bradford District Care NHS Foundation Trust.
Places are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment
To book email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01274 435280