The workshop will allow you to gain valuable knowledge on how to deliver Capital Projects in line with Health & Safety, financial and legal legislation.
- How to manage and control school building projects
- Help schools to understand the need for proper project planning
- Understand school’s financial, legal and Health & Safety obligations
- Help schools to avoid taking unnecessary risks and avoid making costly mistakes
- Sign posting to the right experts and professionals to support project development
- Consider how design can improve educational outcomes
The next available workshop is as follows:
- Thursday 16 February 2017 between 2-5pm at Victoria Primary School, Cartmel Rd, Keighley BD21 2RD
To secure a booking please register with Evolve:
Direct Link for Capital Training Course:
Please note external learners are required to sign up for an account so you can login and enrol for a place on a course date or e-learning module. The email entered will be assigned as the learner’s username for login so a unique email address must be used
for each learner. Unfortunately, it is not possible to use one email for multiple learners.
If you have any difficulties, please contact Workforce Development on Telephone: (01274) 434529.