The 2015 Key Stage 1 and phonics final and Key Stage 2 validated datasets will be published as follows:
- Interactive reports – available from 9am on Friday 19 February 2016
- Summary reports – available from 9am on Tuesday 23 February 2016
- Inspection dashboards – available from 9am on Thursday 25 February 2016
The 2015 Key Stage 4 validated datasets will be published as follows:
- Interactive reports – available from 9am on Friday 18 March 2016
- Summary reports – available from 9am on Tuesday 22 March 2016
- Inspection dashboards – available from 9am on Thursday 24 March 2016
The 2015 Key Stage 5 unvalidated inspection dashboards will be released by mid-February 2016.
If any of these dates change, RAISEonline will notify you via RAISEonline latest news.
The validated data will reflect the outcome of requests for changes that schools may have submitted during the autumn schools performance tables’ checking period, where these were received within the required deadlines and met the required
criteria. The validated data will also include information received from awarding organisations relating to late-notified results or re-marks, but may not reflect the outcome of all late results, ongoing appeals or of late-resolved maladministration cases.
The final dataset will include data for schools that submitted their data late.
If you have any queries that cannot be resolved via the support material in RAISEonline library, please click the
Contact us link from any page of RAISEonline or email firstname.lastname@example.org.