The general objectives of the GOT project are:
- To counter intolerance and extremism through independent and critical thinking
- To facilitate knowledge and understanding of the non-violent message of the Islamic faith
- To reduce prejudice and discrimination between all cultures, faiths and creeds
- To promote integrated and cohesive communities.
GOT Workshop objectives
- To place the programme within the context of incoming legislation.
- To raise awareness of extremism in Cardiff/Wales/Bradford/UK society.
- To promote the knowledge, understanding and confidence to introduce the Challenging Extremism programme through independent and critical thinking.
- To highlight enhanced relevance for the school/college curriculum.
- To provide a working knowledge of safeguarding procedures currently in place to support vulnerable individuals.
To book a place please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information contact
email@example.com, 01274 385620. Delegates will be charged
£175 to attend the workshop, this includes a copy of the teaching resources with exemplar lessons, DVD and CD.