Model Engine Marvels - Fri 20/10/2023 (9am-4pm) at Bradford College
The Leap, in partnering with Mission 44, Bradford College, and Bradford Council are conducting workshops to offer Year 10 & 11 students a practical, hands-on workshop where you'll build a model engine and learn about where your interest in engines could
take you in the future and career pathways.
Through building a functional model of a 4-cylinder Engine, the workshop will enable participants to:
• Build an engine from component parts to a completed, battery-powered working model.
• Understand how a combustion engine works - its main operating principles and functions.
• Appreciate the practical skills required in engine building.
• Learn about mechanical systems and engineering.
• Ignite your passion for engineering, automotive technology and careers in STEM and motorsports.
• Work with an educator and experience a valuable learning experience
To book a place please either go to the
SkillsHouse portal - BMW - Model Engine Marvels or email: