St Edmund’s Early Years Stronger Practice Hub is one of a number of Stronger Practice Hubs designated by the Department for Education (DfE) across England. Our main aim is
to help pre-Reception early years settings adopt evidence-based practice improvements to address key Covid recovery issues, and build trusted networks for sharing effective practice. We will do this by:
- Establishing local networks of settings to share knowledge and effective practice.
- Proactively sharing information and advice on evidence-based approaches, for example, through newsletters, blogs, events and social media.
- Acting as a point of contact for bespoke advice, and signposting to other funded support.
- Working with the Education Endowment Foundation to select evidence-based programmes to fund and make available to settings
We have a number of Specialist Learning Networks which you can join for your own professional development, including:
- Leaders and Emerging Leaders Network
- Outdoor Play and Learning Network
- Childminding Network
- SEND Network
- Social Communication and Regulation Network
Our networks provide the opportunity for you to meet other professionals with a shared interest in a specific area of learning, build professional relationships and participate in professional discussions, gain access to valuable resources, share ideas and
learn about the latest trends and CPD opportunities. Click
HERE for more information about our networks.
We also have a number of upcoming webinars and events which you can access through our website.
Our Hub is completely FREE to join. You can join
For more information and to visit our website, please click