This year’s format will be the same as previous years:
- Youth Championship - Friday 30 June - designed for young people, perfect for schools or youth groups.
- Lord Mayor's Championships - Saturday 01 June - designed for adults, perfect for team building. The Lord Mayor's Championships raises money for the Lord Mayors appeal.
- Multi-charity Championship day - Sunday 02 July - designed for adults, perfect for team building. On the Multi-charity Championships day, teams can select their chosen charity.
It would be really great if you could be part of this award winning event.
Dragon-boating is the ultimate team sport where gender, age, size and fitness levels are of no importance… it’s down to cohesion, technique and team spirit and is highly motivational and energetic, spectacularly visual and fun.
Organisational social responsibility policies can be met with the thrill of racing on the water and facilitating a unique bond forged by uniting and empowering colleagues to become so much more powerful than the sum of their parts.
Please take a look at the Bradford Dragonboat Festival Website at http://www.bradforddragonboatfestival.co.uk/
What the Bradford Dragon Boat Festival provides:
- A cutting edge fundraising & team building opportunity for your organisation whilst supporting your chosen charity
· A well established, multi award winning community festival with pre event and live on the day support from the Festival team
What your Organisation needs to do:
Market and promote the festival within your organisation and to your chosen charity using your network and reach via any mediums you feel appropriate: e-newsletters, E-shots, Social Media campaigns, direct mails etc.
What does the day involve?
· An exciting, social and highly visible team building opportunity for up to 17 people.
· Team access to participants village.
· Hire of boats for the races.
· Hire of professional helmsperson.
· Use of safety equipment.
· Safety briefings and expert tuition.
· Opportunity to network and build relationships.
· Reward and satisfaction of fundraising for your great cause.
· Brand exposure and publicity which could raise your organisations profile.
· A fantastic opportunity to showcase your Corporate Social Responsibility policy in action.
Organisations, friends, friend of friends (you get the picture) can secure as many places as they like or just come along to support you within a wonderful festival atmosphere which involves free entertainment and stalls. Team places are available on a first
come first serve basis. The expectation is that each team you can secure will raise money for your chosen charity, giving you a brilliant and unique fundraising platform.