This course will cover:
- Handwriting development
- Fine motor skills for handwriting
- Gross motor skills for handwriting
- How to administer and interpret handwriting assessment
- Recognising, identifying and addressing potential handwriting difficulties in the classroom
- Putting together an intervention programme
Refreshments: Lunch is provided with drinks plus drinks on arrival and mid-morning.
Tutor: Ann Gabriel
Date: 02.11.18 – 9.30am – 3.30pm Margaret McMillan Tower
Cost: £140 per person
Booking is via the website:
Click on Central training tab
Click on the “Events section here”
This will take you to the list of courses where you can “join” after selecting the course.