Your report should include the following:
- Numbers of LAC and progress made by Looked After Children in your school
- Overview of provision at your school
- A case study of a Looked After Child highlighting progress since starting school or going into care and his/her social and emotional well-being
- PEP update – numbers completed and range of professionals involved
- Income from PPP+, outcomes and impact on attainment through targeted intervention
- Fixed- term exclusions, if any. Actions taken to address issues and minimise further exclusions for LAC
- Any CPD events attended.
Please follow this link to an
example of an annual report for your information and reference.
For further information please contact any member of the Virtual School Team.
Ken Poucher Head of the Virtual School for Looked After Children 01274 439623
Rita Kumar Acting Deputy Head Teacher: Virtual School for Looked After Children 01274 439639
Teacher: Virtual School for Looked After Children 01274 434599
Teacher: Virtual School for Looked After Children 01274 434612